Would it be possible to disable the upper corner Page Flip only for all the pages in the book or maybe page by page as needed.
You can disable the page flip in the Page Properties:
You can disable both Flip option then you can add Navigation elements and place them where you want.
When selecting an audio file from a folder, the Target remains "None". You have to reopen the Target dialog and select it again from the list of available mp3 files (the one you have just selected is at the bottom)
Fixing for 3.2.2
In a previous post about 4-6 months ago you mentioned that you were working on a small document/tutorial that will describe how to setup a Match activity using the new engine. Is this document/tutorial ready yet?
The matching effects are not yet completely fixed, so we will put together the tutorial when that is working smoothly. I apologize for the delay. We've had to focus on other bug fixes and improvements at this time.
- Create a global counter on page 2
- add a button tap > counter add 1 to it, then counter display
- on other pages add this action to any element:
- behavior counter display, target our counter, execute on page load "yes"
Expected: increment counter on page 2 to X, navigate to other pages and back and continue to see X on all pages that execute counterDisplay
Actual: global counter behaves as a page counter - not available to other pages, value is discarded after leaving page 2.
This is urgent for me as I want to use it to allow user to toggle off app-wide audio. See http://feedback.interactbuilder.com/topic/531056-how-can-you-play-page-and-narration-audio-together/?user_satisfaction=1#satisfaction_rating_edit
Here's a way to get around this problem:
1. On the pages that have CounterDisplay on page load, add a text element, and use that as the target of the CounterDisplay behavior. The CounterDisplay behavior has a separate field for Target and Counter, and the Counter field is where you can select the global counter that will display in the Target text element. So the global counter keeps track of the value, but the text elements on each page act as a container for displaying the value.
2. On the pages that use CounterDisplay on page load, go to the page properties, and set the Save Page State field to No. This makes sure that the "on page load" behaviors happen each time the page opens.
When importing PSD file is it possible to had a button to stop that transfer. Reason if by mistake I am importing the wrong PSD file or for what ever reason, a button that would stop that PSD import would be useful.
This might be useful but I'm not sure what we would do if a user cancelled the import. What if it got through a part of the import, should it delete everything it did so far? We will investigate this further.
It would be awesome if you could speed up the loading of pages when one clicks on a go to next page button. Not sure if this is dependent solely on the weight of the assets on the page being called, but if there is anything you can do to speed this up both in design mode and interact mode that would be great. It takes about 10 sec for me to load each page in design mode. Thanks for your consideration.
I'm not really seeing any issues loading pages in design mode. On a complex app that we have it takes less than 2 seconds to move between pages in design mode and about the same amount of time to move to interact mode. I am going to close this topic for now. Try the latest version 3.3, if you still have an issue we may need to look at your app. I'm sure by now you have optimized your graphics. Do you have animations with a ton of frames?
There is no way to edit and try to adjust the page to play appropriately. I really need a fix for this.
Customer support service by UserEcho