Answered

Im having troubles syncing with the server, it stops at 79%

Jason Alison Jørgensen 10 years ago updated by Megan Bell 7 years ago 3

Answer

Answer
Answered
Laurel, Our server went down earlier today and we were forced to update the server which actually caused a chain effect.  The address of the new server changed so now we are forced to issue an update for the InteractBuilder.  Which is not a bad thing because we are also fixing a few nagging issues.  So there will be an update later tonight.  Keep an eye out for it.  Sorry for the inconvenience.
I am having the same issues that you are having but just wanted to mention that that 79% is not how much it has synced but rather you are viewing the builder at 79% not how much has synced.  Hoping for a replay soon.
Answer
Answered
Laurel, Our server went down earlier today and we were forced to update the server which actually caused a chain effect.  The address of the new server changed so now we are forced to issue an update for the InteractBuilder.  Which is not a bad thing because we are also fixing a few nagging issues.  So there will be an update later tonight.  Keep an eye out for it.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

When I click Interact it says 79% and never loads. I've tried different wifi connections and given it hours to complete. Still nothing changes. Recently opened my account and I'm exploring whether or not to stick with your company. If I can't test the app as I create it then I'll have to look elsewhere.