Answered

Could we have a swipe right behavior

William Mark Povey 11 years ago updated by Ezra Weinstein (Administrator) 11 years ago 7

Could we have a swipe right behavior ? It just a small wish I would like to put on my list.

Answer

Answer
Answered

It is probably not obvious but you can actually scroll the list of Interactions.  So if you scroll  down you will see we have separate interactions for:

Swipe Left

Swipe Right

Swipe Down

Swipe Up

You will also see several other interactions listed.  Sorry for the delayed response on this.  Let us know if you have any other questions.

There is a swipe right behavior under behavior, movement. Spin left too:)

I have a request about the swipe left and right. I have an object that is about 800 pixels wide and tall, round. Right now I have it spinning left with a swipe left and spinning right with a swipe left, I also have a tap to stop spinning. I'd like for the interaction to happen at the top of the object, but right now it only activates from the middle of the object. I messed with the swipe trigger distance, but that only seems to change the distance of the swipe. Am I missing something?

Thanks!!!

A swipe behavior should activate from any point in the element.  It gets invoked no matter where you swipe.

I figured it out. I had an element in front of the object I wanted to spin. Now it's all good. Spin works great.

Thanks!

Under review

William when you say a "Swipe Right" behavior, do you mean a "Swipe Right" interaction?  Could you elaborate a little more?  

Thanks!

Just read this so you can ignore my previous comment :).

I think the swipe would work for swipe right , in my case I wanted to swipe right then my character would swim right and then swipe left for the character to swim left.I thought it would look strange if you swiped in the opposite direction to the character.

Answer
Answered

It is probably not obvious but you can actually scroll the list of Interactions.  So if you scroll  down you will see we have separate interactions for:

Swipe Left

Swipe Right

Swipe Down

Swipe Up

You will also see several other interactions listed.  Sorry for the delayed response on this.  Let us know if you have any other questions.

See my response above, hopefully it clarifies your question.