Answered

Can't find InteractPlayer on itunes

Michele Bendrick Jack 9 years ago updated by Inna Komarovsky 9 years ago 1
Hi. This feels like a real numpty question: I can't find the InteractPlayer for ipad on the US app store. I'm in the UK, but have a US iTunes account and can search the store just fine. What am I missing?

Thanks.

Michele

Answer

Answer
Answered
Hi Michele,
We've made updates to the way an app is previewed so that now the InteractPlayer app is not necessary. When you want to preview an app on your computer or on a mobile device, you upload your app using the Interact button, and you can view your updates by going to interactplayer.com on a browser and logging in with the same email address and password with which you have registered the InteractBuilder software.

If you haven't set up an email address and password in InteractBuilder, you can find the steps for doing so here: Registering InteractBuilder.

For more detail about previewing your app in a web browser, you can check out the steps here: How to Preview an App.
Answer
Answered
Hi Michele,
We've made updates to the way an app is previewed so that now the InteractPlayer app is not necessary. When you want to preview an app on your computer or on a mobile device, you upload your app using the Interact button, and you can view your updates by going to interactplayer.com on a browser and logging in with the same email address and password with which you have registered the InteractBuilder software.

If you haven't set up an email address and password in InteractBuilder, you can find the steps for doing so here: Registering InteractBuilder.

For more detail about previewing your app in a web browser, you can check out the steps here: How to Preview an App.