Fixed

InteractPlayer | Animation Error

Pardesi Media 10 years ago updated 10 years ago 6
I am working on a very simple page, with an animation that is triggered by a Play button. When I run it on InteractPlayer.com, I see the attached screen "No image found error".

Image 255

--
Adeel

Answer

Answer
Fixed
Adeel, we just released build 4.0.6.  With this build you can rebuild and resync your app which will fix the animation issue you are having. 

To rebuild and resync your app follow these steps:
1. Go to the manage screen (the bookcase)
2. Simultaneously right click and hold your ALT key (or Option key if using a Mac).  You will see a menu come up and the last option is: "Rebuild and Resync".   Click this option.

Under review
Can you send us a one page sample?
Ezra, just emailed the zip file to interactbuilder@gmail.com. Thanks.
Answer
Fixed
Adeel, we just released build 4.0.6.  With this build you can rebuild and resync your app which will fix the animation issue you are having. 

To rebuild and resync your app follow these steps:
1. Go to the manage screen (the bookcase)
2. Simultaneously right click and hold your ALT key (or Option key if using a Mac).  You will see a menu come up and the last option is: "Rebuild and Resync".   Click this option.

Thanks Ezra, just downloaded the latest version, created a new animation app and tested, it is working now.

FYI: I still do not see the Rebuild and Resync... option on any of the existing or new apps.

And my app 'Exploring Careers' is still failing while converting.

InteractBuilder Version: 4.0 Build 385
Device: MacBook Air
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 4 GB
System: 10.9.5

--------------------
An error occurred while accessing the database.

An error occurred while accessing the database.

Database Error: no such column: TP
Query: SELECT Opacity FROM PageElements WHERE Id=TP

image id 11780633 of group id 4893680 of group id 4893080 of card id 1002 of stack "/Applications/InteractBuilder.app/Contents/MacOS/Local Components/Data/InteractBuilder.livecode",mouseUp,62,button id 1020 of stack "Behaviors" of stack "/Applications/InteractBuilder.app/Contents/MacOS/Local Components/Data/InteractBuilder.livecode"
card id 1002 of stack "/Applications/InteractBuilder.app/Contents/MacOS/Local Components/Data/InteractBuilder.livecode",LoadApp,1510,button id 1007 of group id 1010 of card id 1002 of stack "Behaviors" of stack "/Applications/InteractBuilder.app/Contents/MacOS/Local Components/Data/InteractBuilder.livecode"
stack "libApp" of stack "/Applications/InteractBuilder.app/Contents/MacOS/Local Components/Data/InteractBuilder.livecode",ExportApp,6150
stack "libApp" of stack "/Applications/InteractBuilder.app/Contents/MacOS/Local Components/Data/InteractBuilder.livecode",ExportPageToJSON,6609
stack "libApp" of stack "/Applications/InteractBuilder.app/Contents/MacOS/Local Components/Data/InteractBuilder.livecode",ExportPageElements,7125
stack "libApp" of stack "/Applications/InteractBuilder.app/Contents/MacOS/Local Components/Data/InteractBuilder.livecode",AddBehaviorsToJSON,8654
stack "libApp" of stack "/Applications/InteractBuilder.app/Contents/MacOS/Local Components/Data/InteractBuilder.livecode",ibDB,10059
stack "libApp" of stack "/Applications/InteractBuilder.app/Contents/MacOS/Local Components/Data/InteractBuilder.livecode",CheckDBErr,10038
stack "/Applications/InteractBuilder.app/Contents/MacOS/Local Components/Data/InteractBuilder.livecode",DoError,16147,button id 1004 of card id 1002 of stack "Behaviors" of stack "/Applications/InteractBuilder.app/Contents/MacOS/Local Components/Data/InteractBuilder.livecode"
Make sure you are running version 4.0.6 and make sure you are holding down your ALT key while you right click. See this article:

http://help.interactbuilder.com/m/16264/l/260147-rebuild-and-resync

For Exploring Carreers, did you try deleting the InteractApp.rdb file first?  If you did, can you send us the latest version of your app and we will try to convert it.
Thanks, found the extended menu and emailed the app link to you. Thanks.

--
Adeel