In a previous post about 4-6 months ago you mentioned that you were working on a small document/tutorial that will describe how to setup a Match activity using the new engine. Is this document/tutorial ready yet?
The matching effects are not yet completely fixed, so we will put together the tutorial when that is working smoothly. I apologize for the delay. We've had to focus on other bug fixes and improvements at this time.
The windows version of ITB3 sharing does not work,its just hangs then an error message pops up, but you cannot select it as the program then become unresponsive. I have been able to share an app on the Mac version with no problems.
An update is imminent (we are hoping by Thursday or Friday).
- Create a global counter on page 2
- add a button tap > counter add 1 to it, then counter display
- on other pages add this action to any element:
- behavior counter display, target our counter, execute on page load "yes"
Expected: increment counter on page 2 to X, navigate to other pages and back and continue to see X on all pages that execute counterDisplay
Actual: global counter behaves as a page counter - not available to other pages, value is discarded after leaving page 2.
This is urgent for me as I want to use it to allow user to toggle off app-wide audio. See http://feedback.interactbuilder.com/topic/531056-how-can-you-play-page-and-narration-audio-together/?user_satisfaction=1#satisfaction_rating_edit
Here's a way to get around this problem:
1. On the pages that have CounterDisplay on page load, add a text element, and use that as the target of the CounterDisplay behavior. The CounterDisplay behavior has a separate field for Target and Counter, and the Counter field is where you can select the global counter that will display in the Target text element. So the global counter keeps track of the value, but the text elements on each page act as a container for displaying the value.
2. On the pages that use CounterDisplay on page load, go to the page properties, and set the Save Page State field to No. This makes sure that the "on page load" behaviors happen each time the page opens.
When importing PSD file is it possible to had a button to stop that transfer. Reason if by mistake I am importing the wrong PSD file or for what ever reason, a button that would stop that PSD import would be useful.
This might be useful but I'm not sure what we would do if a user cancelled the import. What if it got through a part of the import, should it delete everything it did so far? We will investigate this further.
It would be awesome if you could speed up the loading of pages when one clicks on a go to next page button. Not sure if this is dependent solely on the weight of the assets on the page being called, but if there is anything you can do to speed this up both in design mode and interact mode that would be great. It takes about 10 sec for me to load each page in design mode. Thanks for your consideration.
I'm not really seeing any issues loading pages in design mode. On a complex app that we have it takes less than 2 seconds to move between pages in design mode and about the same amount of time to move to interact mode. I am going to close this topic for now. Try the latest version 3.3, if you still have an issue we may need to look at your app. I'm sure by now you have optimized your graphics. Do you have animations with a ton of frames?
There is no way to edit and try to adjust the page to play appropriately. I really need a fix for this.
Now once the mouse is released, the line cannot be continued in any direction.
How can I get it to work like before?
If you add a Drag-Move (Self) action set to the element, the effect should work as it did before, where you can continue adding to the line.
First, as already mentioned, it is hard to see the login window, but it's only once.
Second, it takes 25 seconds to start (!), the screen is black (no splash), as if it is off. Very frustrating. And not only in the first run. Same with my S3 mini.
Third, when I download an app, I get an error message:
I can't click the "Send Error" (and can't hardly see it). Download continues and completes, but there's nothing in any of the shelves.
And forth - the icon for the player is SO similar to Google Play icon:
Customer support service by UserEcho