- Wireless router provides you with wireless internet access;
- You can hook up your computer to other computers and entertainment equipment, like your HD television and gaming equipment.
- It provides speed which is important in watching movies, gaming, uploading and downloading files. The modern network switch in your wireless router is the wireless access point what will connect you to computers and other network devices;
- Wireless routers can be connected to anywhere in the immediate environment or home as you can log on or surf the Internet within the surroundings; and
- Since most wireless routers have built in firewalls, you will be able to ward off intruders. Use the configuration options of the firewall for security and privacy.
Customer support service by UserEcho