I shared my app with Ezra over a week ago- I hope this was OK - no response so far. Should I send it to you guys at support? If so could I have your email. I also sent a follow up email to Ezra outlining the problems with the shared app. Could you please update me your progress regarding the problems sharing the app as I am waiting to complete and publish my app.
Customer support service by UserEcho